All Saints Bell

The All Saints Bell in our Bell Tower was cast by VanDuzen & Tiff Foundry in Cincinnati, Ohio.  The Foundry, under a succession of names, was in existence from 1810 to 1951, when it closed.  The bell weighs about 225 pounds.  It was a Woodstock School Bell before All Saints acquired it.  The base of the bell is 20 3/4 inches in diameter, which makes it a “School Bell” by industry standards. [Fire Bells – School Bells – Church Bells]Church Bell