A community of All Saints people who are . . .
- What is the nature of the clear, immediate and immense ecological crisis in our region and the world?
- What are the impacts of this crisis on our families, our congregation, and our community?
- What are the sources of this crisis?
- What are the sources of spiritual wisdom and power we can draw on to creatively and powerfully engage this crisis, and create new possibilities with it?
- To the astonishing 13.9 billion year story of God’s Creation.
- To the glory of the world around us.
- To God’s continuing acts of Creation, Incarnation, and Resurrection.
- To our own actions that desecrate God’s Creation.
- To those ways of our lives as humans that destroy, disrupt, and deplete “this fragile earth, our island home.”
- To economic, political, social, and cultural forces that work to assault and plunder the sacred life of the planet.
- To envisioning and living into a new world beyond fossil fuels.
- To engaging in the Great Work of being co-creators as God gives birth to the New Creation.
- To working for a planet worthy of our ancestors’ dream and our descendants’ well-being.
For more information please contact Craig Heverly at 503-235-7144 or email@example.com