All Saints Bell
The All Saints' Bell in our Bell Tower was cast by VanDusen & Tiff Foundry in Cincinnati, Ohio. The Foundry, under a succession of names, was in existence from 1810 to 1951, when it closed. The bell weighs about 225 pounds. It was a Woodstock School Bell before All Saints acquired it. The base of the bell is 20 3/4 inches in diameter, which makes it a “School Bell” by industry standards.